Peanut Butter Cup Cakes
* My Daughter Jessica Pictured here loves these cup cakes *
- Choclate Cake Mix
- 3 Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 Cup of Butter
- 2 Tsp of Peanut Butter Flavoring
- Mini Peanut Butter Cup Candy
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare Cake Mix as Directions and make into cup cakes
In a Mixer add in butter, powder sugar, flaboring and beat until stiff.
With a Pastry Bag frost cup cakes and top each with a mini peanut butter cup candy !
You'll also love
- Easy Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut Filled Chocolate Cake... 3.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Mayonnaise chocolate cake 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Peannut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatball & Pineapple... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.