Berry Blue Freeze
- Plain yogurt
- fat free cream cheese
- peanut butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/2 a cup of diced fresh blueberries and 1/4 a cup of fat free cream cheese.
Mix or blend until the mixture is completely smooth. Adorn with whole fresh blueberries
Freeze for at least 2 hours and then envelope your taste buds!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Beef with Pear Sauce 4.7/5 (92 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.