Beef with Pear Sauce
- - 1 lb of ground beef
- - 4oz soft cheese
- - 1/3 c cream
- - Scant 1/4 c white wine
- - 2 tbsp chives
- - 1 pear
- - 1 tbsp acacia honey
- - Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1) In a buttered pan, cook the ground beef, reserve
2) Peel the pear and cut into small pieces
3) In a skillet, melt the cheese over low heat with the whipping cream
4) Add diced pear, white wine, honey, chives and thyme
5) Simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat
6) Add salt and pepper to taste
7) Arrange the beef on a plate and top with sauce
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (231 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Duck breast with Raspberry marinade 2.9/5 (214 Votes)
- Crispy tuna patties 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.