Crispy tuna patties
By Julie , blog La cuisine des loulous
- 1 can tuna in brine
- 2 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 6 pitted green olives
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 10 chives
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, beat eggs with fork, add the well drained tuna and flake it. Then stir in coarsely chopped olives, Emmental and chives.
Put in the flour, baking powder and pepper. Salt and pepper. Mix well to obtain a malleable consistency.
Form small balls with floured hands and roll them in bread crumbs. Cook 6 minutes in a skillet over medium heat in olive oil. During cooking, mash them with a spatula to give them a more flattened look.
Place patties on paper towels to drain and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Baked Shrimp with Noodles 4.7/5 (85 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Green Olives in Brine 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Delicious Baked Swai 4/5 (47 Votes)
- Tuna Rilettes with Green Apple 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!