Croque Monsieur with Smoked Salmon
- sour cream
- smoked salmon
- Grated Emmental and comté
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 ° F
In a bowl, pour the sour cream, add a tablespoon of dill, and a tablespoon of chives, mix well.
Then spread the toast with the sour cream mixture, add smoked salmon, then spread with more sour cream, add the grated mixed cheese, and cover with another slice of toast
Above the second slice of bread, spread with more sour cream, chives, dill and grated Emmental cheese.
Place in oven for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crispy tuna patties 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Grandma Riedthaler's Dill Pickles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- sandwich with eggs and sausage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked mac and cheese 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic scape pesto and fresh... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegtable Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- slow cooker provencial stew 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Spring rolls with fresh salmon and... 3.7/5 (45 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.