Emmental cheese - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Emmental cheese recipes
Crispy tuna patties
By Julie , blog La cuisine des loulous
In a bowl, beat eggs with fork, add the well drained tuna and flake it
- 1 can tuna in brine
- 2 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 6 pitted green olives
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 10 chives
- Olive oil
Croque Monsieur with Smoked Salmon
Preheat oven to 400 ° F In a bowl, pour the sour cream, add a tablespoon of dill, and a tablespoon of chives, mi...
- sour cream
- smoked salmon
- Grated Emmental and comté