Emmental cheese - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Emmental cheese recipes
Crispy tuna patties
By Julie , blog La cuisine des loulous
In a bowl, beat eggs with fork, add the well drained tuna and flake it
- 1 can tuna in brine
- 2 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 6 pitted green olives
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 10 chives
- Olive oil
Croque Monsieur with Smoked Salmon
Preheat oven to 400 ° F In a bowl, pour the sour cream, add a tablespoon of dill, and a tablespoon of chives, mi...
- sour cream
- smoked salmon
- Grated Emmental and comté