Cooking with chives: our best recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Chives recipes
Beef with Pear Sauce
1) In a buttered pan, cook the ground beef, reserve 2) Peel the pear and cut into small pieces 3) In a skillet,
- - 1 lb of ground beef
- - 4oz soft cheese
- - 1/3 c cream
- - Scant 1/4 c white wine
- - 2 tbsp chives
- - 1 pear
- - 1 tbsp acacia honey
- - Pepper, salt, thyme
Cheesy Zucchini Flan with Chives & Feta
Try our step-by-step savory twist on flan!
Crispy tuna patties
By Julie , blog La cuisine des loulous
In a bowl, beat eggs with fork, add the well drained tuna and flake it
- 1 can tuna in brine
- 2 eggs
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 6 pitted green olives
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 10 chives
- Olive oil
Home made, LIGHT potato fries: we show you the easy method
By ES: Sindy
Goodbye oil, hello crunchy delicious fries!
baby roasted potatoes
Cook the baby potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes
- Baby poatoes skin on
- Basil leaves
- Minced garlic
- Chopped green onions or chives or both
- Black pepper
- Melted butter
- Olive oil
Croque Monsieur with Smoked Salmon
Preheat oven to 400 ° F In a bowl, pour the sour cream, add a tablespoon of dill, and a tablespoon of chives, mi...
- sour cream
- smoked salmon
- Grated Emmental and comté
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
Hmmm tasty tasty min pizzas! Watch the full video and recipe here!
Boil eggs. Peel and slice in half
- Miracle whip
- ranch dressing
- horse radish
Potted Chicken Rillettes with Herbs
By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
Crumble the cooked chicken with your fingers or two forks to break up the meat
- 14 oz roasted chicken
- 8 oz of cheese with garlic and herbs (like Boursin)
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Serve on bread with green salad and
Chicken roll ups
Pound the breasts with a mallet until thin and flat
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 T cream cheese or alouette softened
- 4 bacon strips
- Dried chives