From Bulgogi to Bibimbap: 10 Mouthwatering Korean Recipes
Korean cuisine is gradually conquering the world with its wonderful aromas and unique flavor combinations. Here are 11 unbeatably delicious recipes for you to try.
© Getty Images
Much like K-Pop and K-dramas (TV series), Korean cuisine has become increasingly popular around the world and is currently omnipresent on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram, with an abundance of recipes being shared. Get in on the latest trends with these 11 mouthwatering dishes you'll want to make again and again.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture