20 Easy Sheet-Pan Recipes Perfect for Summer
Why not celebrate summer solstice with these super simple sheet-pan recipes? With tender asparagus and crisp kale, there’s a whole heap of veggies to explore this season.
© Dinner Then Dessert
Sheet-Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables
In this recipe, the chicken is juicy and tender and a tasty treat when paired with carrots that caramelize and crisp up in the oven. Top with a soy, garlic and Sriracha sauce, and add a side-dish of broccoli florets as they'll help soak up any excess sauce. There won't be a drop left on your plate!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!