Chicken roll ups
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 T cream cheese or alouette softened
- 4 bacon strips
- Dried chives
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Pound the breasts with a mallet until thin and flat.
Spread cream cheese onto each flattened breast. Sprinkle with chives. roll, turning edges in. Wrap with bacon, securing with a toothpick.
Bake 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
Then broil for 5 minutes to crisp the bacon.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (162 Votes)
- Beef with Pear Sauce 4.7/5 (92 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Crispy tuna patties 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Severed Breasts 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Things 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!