- For the Marinade
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Black Pepper
- Smoked Mesquite Seasoning
- For Everything Else:
- 1 Package Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 Package Maple Bacon
- 1 Bottle Preferred BBQ Sauce ( I like Sweet Baby
- Brown Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl melt the butter and add the honey to it. Stir to combine. Place the Chicken in a small pan and poor the butter honey combo over it. Sprinkle with Pepper and other seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. The liquid mixture will take a semi hardened form, this is normal so don’t worry.
Next, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and in a large glass cooking dish baste the chicken liberally with BBQ sauce. Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove and wrap each tenderloin in 1 piece of bacon
Then sprinkle individually with brown sugar and return back to the oven for 15 more minutes. After the time is up, remove from the oven once more and baste liberally with more BBQ sauce and return back to the oven for a final 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!