Chilli parotta chennai style
- Oil - 5 tbsp
- Mustard - 1/4 tsp
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1/2
- Capsicum - 1/4
- Chilli powder -1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Salt - 1/4 tbsp
- Frozen parotta - 2
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat a tawa/pan/ dry skillet and cook on both sides of the frozen parotta, cut into pieces, Keep it aside.
Heat a pan, Add 3tbsp of oil.
Add 1/4tsp of mustard seed (mustard splutters).
Add 1/2 chopped and 1/2 sliced onion.
Add 1/2 chopped tomato.
Add 1/4 chopped capsicum/.bell pepper.
Add 1tbsp chilli powder.
Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
Add 1/4 tbsp salt.
Add the cut parotta pieces.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Chilli parotta is ready, Serve with raitha or tomato sauce..
You'll also love
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken biryani south Indian style 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Diamond sweet 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Briyani with Yogurt Raita 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Appalachian Jerky Instructions 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- White girl's salsa 4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.