Top 30 Gameday Chili Recipes
Is there a better way to celebrate the start of football season than with a steaming hot bowl of chili? This quintessential American dish can be thrown together easily — and in so many different ways. Here are some of our favorite gameday chili recipes:
1/30 View slideshow
© Sally's Baking Addiction
Cornbread-topped Skillet Chili
Cornbread is a popular chili side, but it tastes even better when it's served on top! Cooked in a large iron skillet, this cozy chili recipe will warm you right up. Get the recipe for cornbread-topped skillet chili here!
More steaming articles
A step by step recipe for homemade chai... Easy-As-Pie Pineapple Dole Whips 5 Healthy, Ramadan-friendly Recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article