10 Classic Recipes We'll Be Handing Down to The Next Generation
There's just some recipes will stand the test of time. Let these 10 find their way into your family recipe book!
© Modern Honey
Be it ziti, lasagna, or mac and cheese, something about a baked pasta dish just makes you feel cozy. Though they're simple in nature, a nice pasta al forno is the perfect way to make sure your family gets most of the food pyramid in just one dish. This recipe fits with busy weekday schedules.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!