50 Unique BBQ Dishes from Around the World
Barbecue fare is popular worldwide for its smoky, roasted flavors that come from countless dishes. Here are the best international BBQ recipes out there!
© Hey Grill Hey
BBQ Ribs - USA
Oven-roasted ribs are certainly delicious, but they don't get that same inimitable smokiness as when they're cooked on a grill. It takes a little bit of preparation, but the finger-licking good outcome is totally worth it. Learn how to make grilled BBQ pork ribs here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!