Cinnamon apple slices
- brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice apple into very small thin slices. Cover with brown sugar and Cinnamon. Bake on low setting for one hour. Then flip apple slices and cook for additional hour.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.