This is a bright cupcake perfect for Cino de Mayo.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup mango vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp tequila
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp tequila
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Combine wet ingredients. Combine dry ingredients. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
Preheat oven 350*F. Pour batter into greased cupcake pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Combine icing ingredients. Spread icing on cooled cupcakes.
You'll also love
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Donas Amélias 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Apple Cider Cupcakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.