Creme Puff Cake
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick of butter
- cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 boxes of instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil 1 cup of water, add butter and boil again
Remove from heat and add 1 cup of flour. Stir well and let cool.
Add 1 egg at a time and stir.
Put in a greased pan and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, milk, and pudding and pour over cooled shell.
Use cool whip as topping. Let sit until pudding is firm. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Chocolate Covered Raspberries 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Walnut Crescent Cookies 3.7/5 (102 Votes)
- Veggie Gratin 4.3/5 (73 Votes)
- Chocolate Mini Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Blueberry Duff (Boiled Blueberry... 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Choco chip Whip 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!