PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS
PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS. Discover our recipe.
- 3 oz of cream cheese
- 8 oz of crushed pineapple
- 8 oz of sliced mandarins
- 1 tub of cool whip
- Stella D’oro Anginetti’s (or make them; recipe is in cookies folder)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Stir together the whip and the cream cheese until soft.
Then, mix in the pineapple and madarins.
Finally, stuff those puffs!
You'll also love
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.2/5 (187 Votes)
- Maxx O' Pumpkin 3.6/5 (182 Votes)
- Creme Puff Cake 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (86 Votes)
- Mother's Cream Puff's 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.