Easy Original Cheeseball Recipe
- 1-8 oz Phil cream cheese
- 1 pkg imperial sharp cheese
- 1 sm onion minced
- 1 tbsp. Worchester sauce
- chopped walnuts
- garlic salt to taste
- pepper and parsley to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together to form a ball.
Roll in chopped walnuts.
Remove several hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!