Easy Original Cheeseball Recipe
- 1-8 oz Phil cream cheese
- 1 pkg imperial sharp cheese
- 1 sm onion minced
- 1 tbsp. Worchester sauce
- chopped walnuts
- garlic salt to taste
- pepper and parsley to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together to form a ball.
Roll in chopped walnuts.
Remove several hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Pot Liquor Mac-N-Cheese 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Cheesecake 4/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE (MEXICAN... 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Quick Beef Stew 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!