Easy Original Cheeseball Recipe
- 1-8 oz Phil cream cheese
- 1 pkg imperial sharp cheese
- 1 sm onion minced
- 1 tbsp. Worchester sauce
- chopped walnuts
- garlic salt to taste
- pepper and parsley to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together to form a ball.
Roll in chopped walnuts.
Remove several hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (90 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Modified Smith Island Crabcakes 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Ham Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Onions, Mushrooms and Peas...oh my 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Homemade Catalina Dressing 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream cheese dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken & Cran-Nut Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!