Easy Peasy Banana Bread
This easy peasy banana bread can be prepared in just 15 minutes! You're missing out if you don't try this.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 c mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
In a separate bowl, stir together bananas and sugar. Add egg and butter, beat well.
Add wet to dry slowly, then mix.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 325 F for roughly 60 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (205 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Hamburger caserole 4.9/5 (54 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!