Easy Peasy Banana Bread
This easy peasy banana bread can be prepared in just 15 minutes! You're missing out if you don't try this.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 c mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together flour, salt and baking soda.
In a separate bowl, stir together bananas and sugar. Add egg and butter, beat well.
Add wet to dry slowly, then mix.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 325 F for roughly 60 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!