Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Quick and easy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for Thanksgiving
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 6 ounces (about 11/2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl combine flour cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil.
Stir slowly into dry ingredients until just moistened.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Grease two loaf pans.
Pour bread batter evenly into two loaf pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing to wire rack.
You'll also love
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Maple- Orange Prune Jingle Bells... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Little peanut butter bites 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easily Adaptable Banana Bread... 4/5 (68 Votes)
- Jans Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie CupCakes 2.9/5 (9 Votes)