Gluten-free: 20 delicious desserts that are super easy to make
Being gluten-intolerant doesn't mean you have to pass on dessert. These 20 delicious options are worthy substitutes and simple to make!
Live the sweet, gluten-free life
Being gluten-intolerant might mean having to part with certain foods, but that doesn't mean your sweet tooth is doomed. There are ways to make worthy substitutes for all your favorite treats, and these 20 recipes provide the sugar-coated proof. For starters, you can replace the flour in desserts with almond flour, hazelnut flour, cornmeal, rice flour, etc. Just be sure to choose the right baking powder (some are not gluten-free). Also, you should be able to find gluten-free flour mixes in organic stores, large grocery chains and retail warehouses.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.