Fresh & Fruity Donuts
- Flour, Orange Pulp, Canola Oil, Ground Ginger, Cinnamon, Water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of orange pulp, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and 1/2 a teaspoon of ground ginger. Gradually add in water to create a dough
Fill a skillet with canola oil and place on high heat
Roll your dough into small nickel sized donut balls
Fry for 5 minutes, remove from heat and immediately sprinkle with cinnamon
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (418 Votes)
- Debbie's Doughnut bits 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.3/5 (122 Votes)
- Pani puri 2.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Muffins 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Southern fried corn 2.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Duck breast with mandarin oranges 3/5 (29 Votes)
- Quick donuts 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.