Mandarin Orange Cake
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Golden Butter Cake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Crisco Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Small can Mandarin Oranges
- 1 9oz Carton of Cool Whip
- 1 Large Pkg Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Large Can of Crushed Pineapple
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix Duncan Hines cake mix, Crisco, eggs and Mandarin Oranges. Bake as directed on box. Let cool.
Mix cool whip, Jell-O pudding and pineapple. Spread over cake.
You'll also love
- Cottage Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Arroz con salchichas 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pudding 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Potato Cakes / zemiakové lokae / 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Flavored Fruit Bars 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom’s Best Apple Dump Cake 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Fresh & Fruity Donuts 2.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Braised Veal Heart with Carrots... 3.1/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe