Flavored Fruit Bars
When you go to the store to buy some popsickles, there all filled with so much sugar. If you make them yourself using fruit juice,after you freeze them they turn real sticky and sweet. With this recipe your frozen fruit bars will turn out perfectly every time.
- Your favorite herbal tea bags
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
On the stove boil three cups water and put three tea bags in the pot. Let the tea bags seep twenty minutes. Then pour the tea into separate mold/containers. Freeze at least three hours.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Iced Chai Tea Latte 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!