Homemade Oreo Cookies
- 1 Chocolate Devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup softened butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all three ingredients to form dough. If the dough is too sticky add up to 1/4 cup flour. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. (I use a cookie scoop to create uniform cookies). Place on a non-greased cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees. (Place in a sealed container in you want a soft and chewy cookie).
Mix the cream cheese and softened butter together and then add powder sugar one cup at a time. Frost the bottom of each cookie and top with a second cookie. Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
You'll also love
- Better than sex cake 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Savories- Corn Dogs 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- BAKED APPLES 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Dip with Cookie Pie... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Or-eo We Can Have Truffles! 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Full of one of our favorite cookies in the whole world, this easy no-bake cake is just unbeatable!