Mini Mulberry Pies
- 3 c Mulberries
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 T Butter
- 1 T Milk plus 1/4 c Flour
- Pie Crusts
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients.
Put into pie crusts. Dot top with Butter.
Brush top crust with milk and bake
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
Then reduce heat to 350 and bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Strawberry tarts 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Butter Frosting 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Salad 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Melon Sorbet with lime and rosemary 3/5 (32 Votes)
- Berry Cake with White Chocolate 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake 2.7/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe