Our best mini pies - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mini pies recipes
Mini Apple Pies
By kakesbykatie.cake, Baking My Way Through Germany
Mini Apple Pies. Discover our recipe
- Pie dough
- 2 Apples
- cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 egg beaten
- 100g Marzipan (this is the best part!)
- Egg wash
Getting To Know Christophe Michalak
Gourmandize's Gitanjali interviewed Chrisophe Michalak, the pastry superhero
Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies
Clean and peel 1 sweet potato
- Sweet potato
- peanut butter
- all purpose flour
- baking powder
- virgin olive oil
Meet the macaron king: an interview with Pierre Hermé
An interview with Pierre Hermé, the macaron king, and his beautiful creations!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Flatten the dough and cut out 12 circles
- 1 Pumpkin Pie filling Can
- 2 Cans Pie Crust Dough
- Bowl or Round Cookie Cutter 4 inches in diameter
- Muffin Tin
- Whipped Cream
Mini Mulberry Pies
Mix all ingredients
- 3 c Mulberries
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 T Butter
- 1 T Milk plus 1/4 c Flour
- Pie Crusts
Baking 101: the 10 basics everyone should know
Dear LAZY bakers, NOW is a GOOD time to take notes ;)
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE MINI CHEESECAKE PIES
By JOSEY STUBBS
Family’s favorite holiday dessert into incredibly delicious mini cheesecakes that are perfect for entertainin
- 48 Chocolate wafer cookies
- crushed (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Teaspoons corn syrup or honey
- 2 Packages (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- if desired
- 2 Eggs
- 6 oz. Chocolate (I like to use 60% cocoa chocolate bars)
- melted and cooled
- 1/2 Cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 2 Cups whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- melted and cooled slightly
- 20 to 24 mini milk chocolate-covered peanut
- caramel and nougat candy bars
- frozen and then chopped