Making mini foods for a wedding: our best ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mini foods for a wedding recipes
Small stuffed mushrooms (appetizers)
Peel the mushrooms and carefully remove the stems
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Soft cheese with herbs
Fantastic finger food
Making munching easy
- 1 package 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cookie sheer
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
Butter Cream Icing (Wedding cupcakes)
Cream butter and crisco. Slowly incorporate ingredients
- 1/2 c softened butter
- 1/2 c crisco
- 1 lb conf sugar
- 2 TSP milk
- 1 tsp vanilla (clear)
Stuffed tomatoes: a superb finger food
By Sonia , blog La Cassata Celiaca
Cook the eggs in water for 8 minutes from the time of boiling
- 8 small tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 5-6 oz tuna in oil