Butter cream recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Butter cream recipes
Butter Cream Icing (Wedding cupcakes)
Cream butter and crisco. Slowly incorporate ingredients
- 1/2 c softened butter
- 1/2 c crisco
- 1 lb conf sugar
- 2 TSP milk
- 1 tsp vanilla (clear)
Swiss Butter Cream Icing
The best tasting, not too sweet icing ever!
- 10 oz. egg whites
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 and1/2 pounds of unsulted butter at room temp.
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract