Small stuffed mushrooms (appetizers)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Soft cheese with herbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the mushrooms and carefully remove the stems.
Fill them with cheese.
Grill a few minutes (watch carefully).
You'll also love
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (194 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- tasty mac n cheese 3/5 (151 Votes)
- Salmon Terrine Surprise 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 3/5 (107 Votes)
- Fresh Red Bean and Beef Chili 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.