Small stuffed mushrooms (appetizers)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- Soft cheese with herbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the mushrooms and carefully remove the stems.
Fill them with cheese.
Grill a few minutes (watch carefully).
You'll also love
- Chilled Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Muffins 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Falafel Balls 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Mammys Green Onion Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.