Beef Kebabs with Cheese
By Jenn du blog Cusin'é'moi
- 10 large slices of beef carpaccio
- White Gouda white
- teriyaki sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
Prick 3 cheese cubes on skewers and wrap with a slice of beef carpaccio.
Brush with teriyaki sauce and bake for about 10 min (until cheese is melted).
You'll also love
- Fresh Red Bean and Beef Chili 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Veal Burger with Vegetables 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Mom's Shish Kabobs 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- The Veal Burger 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.