Ideas for the best beef kebab - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: kabobs
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Beef kebab recipes
Beef Kebabs with Cheese
By Jenn du blog Cusin'é'moi
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- 10 large slices of beef carpaccio
- White Gouda white
- teriyaki sauce
Coffee (obviously) and 5 other foods to avoid before going to bed!
By Elena Salvadore
Make sure to avoid these foods if you want to get a good night's sleep!
Mom's Shish Kabobs
A traditional family recipes handed down from mother to daughter
- pork loing - cut in pieces
- beef - cut in pieces
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- bread crumbs
Perfect party bites: 10 skewer ideas your guests will love
By Elena Salvadore
Perfect for cocktail parties!
Surf 'n' Turf Skewers
Marinated beef skewers In An Asian Inspired Sauce
- •1 lb. of beef sirloin, cubed
- •1 lb. shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- •24 to 48 wooden skewers, soaked at least one hour
- •mixed vegetables cut into large chunks
- •¼ cup hoisin sauce (preferably garlic flavoured)
- •¼ cup peanut oil
- •½ cup soy sauce
- •½ cup balsamic vinegar
- •1 tbsp. brown sugar
- •4 cloves of Grill Roasted Garlic, mashed
- •1 tsp. Bone Dust BBQ Seasoning
- •½ tsp. chili flakes
- •¼ tsp. each of onion and garlic powder
Assortments of mini skewers
By Patricia , blog Les plats de Pat
Cut all meat into 2cm x 2 cm ~ removing the fat and bones
- 1 8 oz duck breast ~
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 slice of leg of lamb 8 oz ~
- 1 beef steak
- 1 can of Coke
- 5 tablespoons (tbsp) soy sauce
- candied Ginger
- Salt and pepper
These homemade falafels will make you look forward to Meatless Mondays
By Pascale Weeks
Follow this step-by-step recipe to homemade falafel—your protein-packed meatball alternative!
Easy Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
1. Gather your skewers together, either metal or wood
- • Prepared Teriyaki sauce, halved
- • 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 lb, cut into 1 in cubes
- • 16 medium fresh mushrooms
- • 2 large red onions, cut into wedges
- • 8 cherry tomatoes
- • peppers
- • zucchini chunks
- • * mix and match your favorite vegetables
In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic powder, and ginger
- 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 pinch of ground ginger
- 2 red bell peppers (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1 large sweet onion (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 1 1/2 cups of whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound of beef sirloin (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breast halves (cut into cubes)
- About 10 (8 inch or 10 inch) skewers
Beef Satay with Peanut Sauce
Remove the beef from the marinade and thread lengthwise onto 16 skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steaks
- 1/3 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons minced jalapeño
- juice of 1/2 lime, plus wedges for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 teaspoons minced gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter