Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
- 2-3 lbs pork ribs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3-4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Seasoning salt
- Barbecue sauce of your choice (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut ribs into individual pieces.
Mix soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and olive oil together. Pour over ribs and mix.Coat each ribs evenly.
Season to taste withe salt (be careful with the salt since soy sauce is already salty), pepper, garlic and onion powder.
Cook in crock pot on LOW for 8 hours or in HIGH for 4-5 hours.
Optional: Remove ribs from the pot. Coat ribs with your barbecue sauce. bake in 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes. Ribs are still great without barbecue sauce
You can also used the liquid to make your own barbecue sauce. Just add ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and hot sauce (optional) then simmer.
You'll also love
- The Veal Burger 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.