Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
By Nadia , blog Paprikas
- 1 lb. lamb meat (eg lamb)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut meat into cubes.
Put meat in a bowl with the onion, parsley, pepper, cumin, salt and oil.
Rub mixture over meat by hand and marinate 5 minutes.
Put the diced meat on skewers and grill on a barbecue of your choice (charcoal or electric), turning occasionally until cooked.
Serve hot. These skewers go perfectly with a mint tea.
You'll also love
- Moroccan Lamb with Cherries 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Savories- Lamb Kabobs 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Zucchini stuffed with ground beef 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chard Tart 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Onion Curry (negative calorie) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!