Lamb with mustard and thyme
By CELINE TETARD
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 8 lamb chops
- 3 slices of stale bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In the bowl of food processor mix the slices of stale bread, add the thyme, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic, also pour 3 tablespoons of olive oil and blend again to obtain fine and fragrant crumbs.
On a very hot grill, cook the lamb chops on each side, so they are golden brown outside and pink inside.
On a baking sheet, arrange the lamb chops next to each other and coat them generously with mustard-thyme breading on both sides, pressing well.
Bake the lamb, under the broiler on high, and let brown lightly for 2 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Serve these delicious quick lamb chops on hot plates, accompanied by french fries and a salad ... Enjoy yourself!
You'll also love
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Big momma cinnamon roll 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Best Honey Mustard 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Lamb with Spices 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Potatoes Stuffed with Cheese 3.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Tasty Potato Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Soup with Thyme... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)