- 4-6 raw skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- green beans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
add chicken, potatoes and green beans to a baking dish with butter salt and peper
cook at 350 for an hour
You'll also love
- Spicy Pork 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Brinjal pitla 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy French Toast 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Saalan 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.