Easy dinner recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy dinner recipes
- 4-6 raw skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- green beans
100 No-Cook Recipes For Summer Heatwaves
When you just can't be bothered to turn on the oven or stove.
Fried Chicken Fillet
Marinate the chicken with the black pepper, maida, soya sauce, chilli sauce, cornflour, green chillies, and salt
- 1) Chicken Pieces
- 2) Black pepper
- 3) Maida
- 4) Soya Sauce
- 5) Chilli Sauce
- 6) Cornflour
- 7) Green Chillies
- 8) Salt
FAST 5: Super Easy, 3-Ingredient Recipes
Appetizers, main dishes, desserts or even snacks, these super-fast recipes are perfect for any time of the day, and only take 3 ingredients!
Fry bacon Remove from pan and drain grease
- 4 slices of bacon
- 16 oz can of tomatoes
- 1/3 tsp green pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne red pepper
- 3 t flour
- 1 lb liver
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
Carmen's Taco Pizza
Pre-heat oven to 375°
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 10oz canned pizza dough
- 1 16oz can refried beans
- 2-3c shredded cheese
- 1/2C diced tomatoes
- 1/4c black olives
- 4 green onions