100 No-Cook Recipes For Summer Heatwaves
When it's hotter than you-know-where outside, the last thing you want to do is fire up the oven or stovetop. Here are 100 no-cook recipes to try!
© Love & Olive Oil
Tomato Watermelon Gazpacho With Pistachios And Basil Oil
This tomato watermelon gazpacho combines some of summer's best—and most plentiful—produce. Watermelon makes a great addition to gazpacho because of its high water content: no additional liquid required! This delicious recipe is topped with a drizzle of basil oil for extra flavor and a few crushed pistachios for crunch.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!