This strawberry goo is great for dipping other fruits!
- Marshmallow fluff or cream
- Cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a blender, strawberries and cream cheese (as much as you see fit), slowly adding marshmallow fluff. It goes faster if you leave the cream cheese out for about ten minutes before use.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Blueberry Pancakes 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Yogurt Cream Dessert 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Oreo Rice Krispies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- DRUNK SALSA 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Chocolate Covered Raspberries 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Mom's Best Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!