Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- 250 ml cream cheese
- 1 tin crab meat
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Blend ingredients and place in heat proof container. Heat until warm.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!