Warm Party Appetizer - Delicious!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large or 2 small Onions
- Crab and Chopped Tomato (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Chop onion in 1/2 inch pieces. Combine in heatproof bowl with other ingredients and mix til combined. Warm in 350 degree oven and serve with crackers or vegetables.
This goes well with Trisket crackers
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!