Onion dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Onion dip recipes
In saucepan over MEDIUM heat add oil & onions & salt
- * 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- * 1 1/2 cups of diced white onions
- * 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cups of sour cream OR plain yogurt
- * 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (OPTIONAL)
- * 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Warm Party Appetizer - Delicious!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large or 2 small Onions
- Crab and Chopped Tomato (optional)
The only Tzatziki recipe you'll ever need
By Chef Christophe
Only 8 steps to the best homemade Tzatziki sauce ever!
French Onion Dip
Heat butter and sauté onions until caramelized
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 onions
- minced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- finely chopped
- for garnish