Onion dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Onion dip recipes
In saucepan over MEDIUM heat add oil & onions & salt
- * 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- * 1 1/2 cups of diced white onions
- * 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cups of sour cream OR plain yogurt
- * 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (OPTIONAL)
- * 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Warm Party Appetizer - Delicious!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large or 2 small Onions
- Crab and Chopped Tomato (optional)
The only Tzatziki recipe you'll ever need
By Chef Christophe
Only 8 steps to the best homemade Tzatziki sauce ever!
French Onion Dip
Heat butter and sauté onions until caramelized
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 onions, minced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Chives, finely chopped, for garnish