Onion dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!
Top rated Onion dip recipes
In saucepan over MEDIUM heat add oil & onions & salt
- * 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- * 1 1/2 cups of diced white onions
- * 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cups of sour cream OR plain yogurt
- * 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (OPTIONAL)
- * 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
Eat More Veggies By Making Dips!
Eat more vegetables by making dip! Yummy, healthy, and amazingly easy.
Warm Party Appetizer - Delicious!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large or 2 small Onions
- Crab and Chopped Tomato (optional)
The only Tzatziki recipe you'll ever need
By Chef Christophe
Only 8 steps to the best homemade Tzatziki sauce ever!
French Onion Dip
Heat butter and sauté onions until caramelized
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 onions
- minced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- finely chopped
- for garnish