The best caramelized onion dip recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated The best caramelized onion dip recipes
In saucepan over MEDIUM heat add oil & onions & salt
- * 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- * 1 1/2 cups of diced white onions
- * 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cups of sour cream OR plain yogurt
- * 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (OPTIONAL)
- * 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
Your winter hibernation meal plan: 18 freezer-friendly dishes to help you eat well all season
MEAL prep is key to nutritional soundness. Take it even further by preparing in bulk and freezing your meals for healthy eating all winter.
French Onion Dip
Heat butter and sauté onions until caramelized
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 onions
- minced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- finely chopped
- for garnish
Pants too tight? Here are 20 foods that deflate your stomach
By Deborah Deprez
Have you tried eating these foods to get rid of extra flab?
Bruschetta with Port-Caramelized Onions, Blue Cheese, and Pecans
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
Bruschetta gets a gourmet treatment with slowly caramelized, port wine simmered onions and a blue cheese spread wit...
- 1½ teaspoons butter unsalted
- 1½ teaspoons oil
- 1 pound yellow onions (3 medium onions)
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup port
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup pecans toasted and finely chopped
- 5 slices thick cut toasted bread