Crowd-Pleasing Dips that are Perfect for Parties
Whether hot, cold, spicy, sweet, cheesy, meaty, etc., party dips are a party DO! Find the one for you in this mouthwatering round-up.
1/24 View slideshow
© The Crepes of Wrath
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Loaded baked potatoes are always a good idea and this dip based on the popular side dish is a surefire winner. Creamy, cheesy, and delish, it will keep the whole family in good spirits. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight... Jazz Up Your Lunch Break with These Hot... You Have Got to Try These Budget Meals...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Comment on this article