Quick No-Bake Appetizers for Last-Minute Parties
Entertaining doesn't need to be stressful. Here are 40 no-bake appetizers to keep your guests happy and your blood pressure down!
© Julie's Eats And Treats
Ham Pickle Roll-Ups
Pickle fans will rejoice over these these 3-ingredient roll-ups that take classic sandwich fillings and transform them into lightning-fast finger food.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!