- * 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- * 1 1/2 cups of diced white onions
- * 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- * 1 1/2 cups of sour cream OR plain yogurt
- * 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (OPTIONAL)
- * 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- * 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In saucepan over MEDIUM heat add oil & onions & salt. Cook onions until caramelized, about 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Mix the rest of the ingredients and add the cooled onions.
Refrigerate and stir again before serving.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.4/5 (200 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.3/5 (155 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!