Savories - Tikka Samosas
- 2kg Chicken fillet
- 3 med onions-chopped finely.
- 1 curry spoon garlic paste.
- 2 tsps dhana jeeru.
- 2 tsps hot chilli pwd.
- 2 tsps kashmiri chilli pwd.
- 2 tsps tandoori masala.
- Salt to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, clean fillets.
Cut into pieces- it can either be cut into fine cubes
Or cut into chunks and processed after cooking.
Braise onions in GHEE till soft,add the garlic & braise alone for a little while. add in the spices (except d tandoori masala) and braise for about 2 mins.
Add in the chicken & tandoori masala, mix well.
Taste for salt.
Cook chicken on medium untill all the water burns out n cook it further mixing all the time until the oil comes to the top.
Once done remove from heat and allow to cool.
Cut dhania and add half a bottle of steers garlic sauce and mix well.
Now its ready to fill samoosas.
You can make it fine in a food processor if pieces are too big... .fills quicker
Optional: add a cup of grated gouda cheese also...tastes great :p
You'll also love
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- VEGETABLE SOUP 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Chilli parotta chennai style 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cannelloni with Goat Cheese 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Onion tart 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.