Sour Cream Chicken
- Chicken Breasts
- 1 package of Onion Soup Mix
- 1 500 ml of Sour Cream
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the sour cream & soups together.
Sprinkle the dill & paprika over chicken.
Pour the sauce over chicken.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.